All information given to us via any communication remains strictly confidential, and used only for the purpose described at the time of the submission.
We will not share your data with any third party except for administrative purposes relating to the services we provide and where we may be required to do so by law.
(1) WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases or enquiries you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
- Complete online forms (including callback requests), take part in surveys, write posts on any message boards, post any blogs, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or which we offer to you from time to time
- Contact us offline for example by telephone, fax, email or post.
(2) USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
Internal record keeping; and
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
(4) SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
(5) POLICY AMENDMENTS
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
(6) YOUR RIGHTS
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(8) THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails from Focus Cleaning, you can unsubscribe from all communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” button on the bottom of our emails.
(11) FURTHER INFORMATION
If you would like further information about data protection, or if you would like to view the register of Data Controllers, you can visit the Information Commissioner’s site at www.ico.org.uk.